High Quality Control Valves
The WS1 series valves were designed with the world’s water treatment professional in mind, and incorporate many features that are a direct result of feedback from customers. The WS1 valves are manufactured from composite plastics and are designed to provide high flow rates (up to 27 GPM) over a wide range of applications. This provides water treatment professionals a great deal of flexibility in system design and greatly reduces inventory requirements.
The commercial/industrial line of control valves was also developed with direct input from customers and incorporate many of the features proven in the residential line of valves. The WS1.25 valve provides flow rates up to 34 GPM, our WS1.5 valve provides flow rates up to 60 GPM,
In 2001, after years of development and extensive field testing, Clack introduced its first line of residential control valves. The goal was to design a family of control valves for the water treatment professional that covered the greatest range of applications, while having the greatest commonality of parts.
Guardian Elite Refiner and Guardian Conditioning/Softening
- Valves have easy access settings, the ability to store system configuration and operation data.
- Timer valves have backwash capacity to 22″ tanks, 1 to 99 days standard and 7 day optional regeneration times. The unit has 10 pre-programmed cycles.
- Suitable for residential and light commercial water filtration.
Metered Regeneration Control
- Provides savings on salt and reduces water usage.
- Automatically meters changes in water usage, initiating regeneration cycle only when media is near exhaustion.
Lead-Free Control Valve
- Durable, corrosion resistant construction guarantees years of trouble-free operation.
- 1” control for higher flow rates.
- Down flow brining system ensures minimum water usage and efficient salt dosage.
- KDF Bacteriostat is impregnated into the media to inhibit bacteria growth within the filter media bed.
- High grade carbon media reduces objectionable chlorine and chloramine tastes and odors.
- High-Capacity resin has uniform sized beads for higher flow rates and efficiencies.
- Reduces iron and turbidity and removes hardness.
- Silica gravel polishes water to a sparkling clarity.
- Effectively removes suspended solids as small as 5 microns.
- 8 hour back up power source.
- Simple mechanical design is easy to use.
- Two valve body designs: one for downflow regeneration and one for upflow (covers every valve in the 5600 family – quick access to all internal components).
- Injector/drain modules containing the brine valve, flow controls, and injector are removable from the valve’s exterior.
- Ruggedly-built timer is designed with heavy-duty 3/8″ wide plastic gears.
- 5600 controls are user-friendly and easily programmable.
- Non-corrosive, UV-resistant, fiber-reinforced polymer valve body.
- Choice of 7 or 12 day clock or demand regeneration with a mechanical meter.
- Economical – small annual power consumption; keeps the time and activates the piston/valve mechanics with a single motor.
- Designed with double backwash